Verified Reviewer

Hi Facebook Team,

Last week, I have created a Facebook account with this email id likecutiepie@***.com. I'm filling in the basic details once I got logged in, I also created a page for my youtube channel immediately after got logged in.

I haven't faced any errors or validation problems while creating an account or creating a page. However, once I created them just taken 1-hour break and came back and see my account is blocked due to Facebook guidelines.

With no proper explanation, I have no option to edit any information to make whatever I missed. I have only the option to click on review. I did it.

The following message is showing today

"You can't use Facebook because your account, or activity on it, didn't follow our Community Standards.

We have already reviewed this decision and it can't be reversed.

To learn more about the reasons why we disable accounts, visit the Community Standards"

Please help me in fixing what is missing or what I didn't follow.

As a first-time user, I don't know what is missing here because no message received that this so and so is wrong.

2. I love to correct what went wrong but there is no option to edit those or the proper information to correct it.

3. If this cant is undone what is my next move. I have my other channels with this name I can't ignore it or undo it

PLEASE HELP ME...

in fixing this problem. How can I resolve this?

Thank you for your support.

User's recommendation: Please provide proper information before blocking the account particularly what went wrong with this particular account information. Provide at least a change to review and edit the information what went wrong.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: I need a solution to fix my face book account and page and reopen them successfully. because I love the Facebook community to grow. so looking for help..

Facebook Pros: Easy to create.

Facebook Cons: Dont know why it is blocked, Need more information on what went wrong.

Comments