Verified Reviewer

Hello

My account(straightedgesociety@***.bg) was deactivate yesterday evening. Now when I login it shows me that there are two publications that are breaking the fb policy from 16.12.

But the truth is, I was not post a single thing yesterday. I am a person who only post my own pics with friends and does not post anything else, comment or what else. I also received a notification for friend request accepted to a person I havent wanted a friend request. I am thinking my account could be hacked and changed my password.

Also I suspected that in my emal there were not suspicious logins from unknown ips.

I think I succeeded to make the form for review of the account in instagram but i am not sure and that is why I am writing. Could you please help me as I am real and ordinary person and I want fb and insta accounts back with all the memories and friend there?

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Sofia, Sofia-Capital