Verified Reviewer

my account is hacked baby@***.com

My id bharathsiva208@***.com help

Help Centre

I think my Facebook Page was hacked or taken over by someone else.

If you can't access your Page, first check to see if another admin of the Page may have removed you. The best thing you can do is to contact a Page admin and ask them to add you back on.

Bear in mind that there are different kinds of Page roles, and only admins can add or remove people.

Pages can only be accessed through a personal account that belongs to an admin.

If you think your Page was taken over by someone else, it may mean that your personal account or the account of someone who works on your Page was hacked.

Your account may have been hacked if you notice that:

Your email or password has been changed.

Your name or birthday has been changed.

Friend requests have been sent to people you don't know.

Messages have been sent that you didn't write.

Posts have been made that you didn't create.

If your personal account was hacked, we can help you secure it. If you think someone else who works on your Page was hacked, please tell them to go to the Hacked accounts section of the Help Centre to get immediate help.

Bear in mind that you may have also lost access to your Page if you're not the authorised representative of the Page's subject or content, or if your Page was reported and removed for infringing someone's intellectual property rights.

User's recommendation: Bharathkumar.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Profile.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Facebook Pros: Good to connect with family & friends, Access info.

Facebook Cons: Not able to operate because my page was unpublished.

Comments