I actually have NOT heard ANYTHING from Facebook customer service! This has been VERY FRUSTRATING and so unprofessional of the company!!

I have called their customer service number. That's a freaking JOKE! It's a recording with no helpful information or a number that directly deals with my account being hacked. My email is recognized but when I click on the option to have my account accessed for password recovery WITH MY PROFILE PICTURE it's a different email address or there's 2 different email options and neither are mine.

So my password and email have been changed. I NEVER received a security notification that my email was being hacked!! So how secure is Facebook????!!!!

Show quoted text

Error Icon

Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to noreply@***.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

LEARN MORE

The response was:

550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser y16sor940514otg.131 - gsmtp

---------- Forwarded message ----------