Verified Reviewer

My account was hacked during some cash app scam on October 27th 2021 and now whoever using it is pretending to be me and doing the same scam. I've reported it, I've gotten others to report it and tell people that it's a hacked account, but then the person using my account blocks them.

They changed the email, phone number on the account and add two verification so that when I try to recover it alerts them instead of me. I need my account back, this is the only way I communicate with parts of my family I can't reach, and this person is trying to scam people with my face. And it still hasn't been taken down or suspended or something, so they're just continuing to do so. The picture I'm attaching is my profile, but the email under it is not mine.

Please I need someone to do something this it has been going on since Wednesday 10/27/21, and I've been trying to get help to no avail. When reported it (multiple times btw) I sent a picture of my ID and my passport proving I am who I say I am.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Missouri City, Texas