My account was hacked, and there is no live person to talk to for tech support. Everytime you try online or thru their help center it sends you thru a endless loop .

Asking you what's your new password when there's no way anyone can find out what the password was changed to because it was changed by the hacker. Also when attempting to send a email to Facebook it says unable to deliver the email. And the hacker is sending messages thru my account asking people whom I do business with for money, pretending to be me. If my reputation is infringed upon by this matter I will be seeking a lawsuit against Facebook...

I have never had this much trouble going thru any of this process.

This 1 incident alone has me feeling like Facebook is not in the users best interest.

I may never use Facebook again, unless this matter is resolved immediately.

I conduct business thru my Facebook account and if my account stays hacked I will continue to use other platforms to conduct my businesses.

Feel free to reach out to me for any answers to correct this matter . gibsonken1987@***.com

Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota