Verified Reviewer

My Facebook account has been disabled. I have not done any such thing against the community standard because of which.Even then my account has been disabled,This is my personal account in which many of my documents are lying.

But still my account got disabled. but why?What do I do if one of my problems is not solved? I have read many documents in my personal account. Because of this I want to activate my personal account.My account is still World, but I want to activate it.

I haven't taken any action against Community Standard so far that would destroy my account.I want to get my Facebook account activated because I have not done any such thing against the commentary standard due to which I am getting so much problem. I can't login to Facebook.

I want. I have a Facebook login and because of that I want to give this feedback.my

User's recommendation: My personal account was Desabled.

Preferred solution: Login problem.

Comments