Verified Buyer

Sir my official facebook account was lined to Instagram account.But no sir my official facebook account was disabled without any reason.sir I submit my request To Facebook Team. Sir I Follow Facebook community Rules.

sir I Don't Post any illegal and sexual activity On my facebook Account. Sir I Used My real name. Name and date of birth matches with my official facebook account. Sir I Request to you please recover my official facebook account .Sir my official facebook account was lined to Instagram account.But no sir my official facebook account was disabled without any reason.sir I submit my request To Facebook Team.

Sir I Follow Facebook community Rules. sir I Don't Post any illegal and sexual activity On my facebook Account. Sir I Used My real name.

Location: Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh