Verified Reviewer

A few days ago my account was suspended for very awkward reasons claiming I posted some sort of child abuse and or child *** which I would never do in first it said it was going to suspend my account for 72 hours, now its saying I have 27 days left and its going to permanently disable my account. I have two businesses and Im about to launch Big items/projects for them and I have already invested hundreds of dollars into them advertising mainly.

My contacts for my business pages and mainly my personal page are of the utmost importance to me. I would like to have my account to be restored and reviewed.

I would be very grateful. Thank you kindly for your time.

Preferred solution: My facebook was hacked and falsely suspended and I would like it reactivated please..

Facebook Pros: Be able to use messenger.

Facebook Cons: Customer service is absolutely nonexistent, Security and overview board services are unreliable, No phone support.

Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico