Verified Reviewer

On Dec 11th my Facebook account was hacked by scammers. I was trying to be a decent human by giving gift card to also make money through this obviously now fake micro company.

They got my email from me which I thought they needed for e transfer and my phone number since I figured they would need it as well for e transfer. And that was all they needed in order to get into my account and they changed the password using my phone number and email. I couldn't get into my account and couldn't see any of my fb messenger messages any longer. I tried reporting the problem but because they changed the e mail address and password I can resolve the issue and recover my account.

I tried creating a new account and Facebook asked me to provide ID so I did and they still deactivated that account! So now I can't have any account under my name with my own number and email. This is recidulous!! And the hackers have messaged my friends as well!!

They have told my family to not accept a new friend request from me because I am the hacker!! This has to be resolved somehow!

Preferred solution: My original face book account back in my care! .

Location: Weyburn, Saskatchewan