Verified Reviewer

I just have to say how thoroughly impressed I am with the recovery process for getting your Facebook page restored after being hacked. If you happen to get lucky enough to fall for a scam or a hacker gets one over on you you are in luck.

Facebook as advanced and cutting edge as it is has a help center that tells you to read an article on how to avoid hackers after youve already been hacked. If you think thats good I have one better, if you are hacked and your email is changed, guess what you get to send the recovery code you need to enter back into Facebook to the hackers email who hacked you. Fun times. Oh and the best part is if the email is fine and you enter in your phone number, well if you have 2 factor authentication your are asked to retrieve a code from an authenticator thats located in the menu on the Facebook page you cannot get into.

I kid you not folks this is all true. Be careful and put your Facebook password somewhere safe, never give it out actually never talk to anyone on Facebook because you cant quite be sure if that person wants to *** into your account. Dont make friends because they may hackers too and once you get hacked there is no going back. Honestly I thought Id seen everything but its nothing compared to the process of retrieving your Facebook account.

For the amount of money that Mark Zuckerberg makes this shouldnt even be a non issue, how could this man think that this system of retrieval is productive. All I can do is laugh and shake my head and Im sure Im not the only one.

User's recommendation: Don’t get hacked.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Facebook Pros: Connect with people.

Facebook Cons: Not able to get on, Cant get hold no one resolved my problem, Facebook algorithms are wrong sometime, To get that account, Everything sucks about the retrieval process.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania