Verified Reviewer

Update by user Mar 21, 2022

I got into my original account and I posted about the hacking. I got on the wall whose doing the hacking and commented that they hacked me.

The profile wall is Safariyah. They are promoting 10,000 dollar give away.

They want you to open a stash account so they can access your personal information. Beware!

Original review posted by user Mar 21, 2022

One of my posts recieved a reply saying I won 10000.00 to go to their FB wall. The name is Safariyah.

They said I had to get a stash account to recieve the money. After I did that, they asked me to get people to come to their wall at 50 bucks for each one they get personal info on. I laughed at them and called them scammers. Yesterday they hacked my account, changing my password and email.

I received information from a friend today. Apparently my account asked them for 100. 00 to go to their cash app. Their hashtag is $Jaymoney10234.

. My accounts are linked by my phone number 915-229-****. The grayish blue wolf profile picture is the hacked account. I haven't been able to get back into.

I used this account to go in my main account as a friend. I'd appreciate it if there's a way I can recover my account.

I have my business stuff on it and I've had the account over ten years. I can't replace a lot of stuff that's on it.

User's recommendation: Stay far away from that wall! Don't give any information.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Someone hacked my account.

Facebook Cons: Common answers.

Comments