Verified Reviewer

My account was hacked on may 3rd by someone posing to be my friend off my friends list and messaged me asking for my number cause their account was hacked and needed a code. Since then they have been harassing everyone on my friends list from my profile doing the same to them or asking for money from cash app.

I can not access my account via any thing from the help center. I've tried uploading my id as well. They changed my name to "Damon O'Neal" on my page but still has my photos set as the profile picture and the url is still Facebook.com/Ashadilly .The hacker also changed my primary email and phone number off my Facebook.

I can provide you with anything to verify my identity so we can get this hacker out my account. Two other profiles have been hacked as well that I know of.

User's recommendation: Don't give your number without asking questions.

Preferred solution: The hacker out of my account. I'm worried he will sell my information. I've had this same Facebook for 15 years or more. .

Facebook Pros: No live person communication.

Facebook Cons: Phishing hacking accounts.

Location: Lexington, South Carolina