Verified Reviewer

I need my account back ASAP!

I don't know why Facebook doesn't know the difference between New jersey and Texas but they allowed my account to be hacked and NOW I can't log back in, I cant get codes sent to my phone or my email anymore and It wont let me upload my ID either.

I have nearly 15 YEARS of photos and info on there that I need that hasnt been backed up and I don't have it anywhere else. That is almost half of my life just GONE because FB allowed someone else to control my account.

I need my stuff back.

it claims i set up 2factor authorization when I never have!

I don't have any code generator and never have, I don't even know what that is. Someone got into my account and set it up to lock me out I guess.

Ive been able to change the password a few times but everytime it tells me I have to have some code that they send to my phone but they NEVER SEND IT.

I've been fighting with this for 2 days now and I can't risk my account being gone any longer.

I have my ID, I can tell you anything about my account, I have my phone and emails as well, why wont fb work???????

Theyll let anyone else in the world into my account but not me? the owner???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If my account disappears because of a security breach that is FBs fault, I am going to sue.

User's recommendation: Always back up your stuff and never use FB because they leak your info all the time.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: No pros only cons.

Facebook Cons: Cant get into my account, I cant access my account, Violation of my rights.

Comments