Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jul 16, 2021

So about 2 weeks ago my account was hacked, my email changed to my old hotmail email, and then my account disappeared. Whoever did it was located, according to my yahoo email, in Brookhaven (?), Georgia.

All I want is my old account back. If it can even be rehacked and the email changed back to my yahoo email so I can changed the password myself, that'd be great! I have tried and tried and tried some more to get into my hotmail account, but.... I can't.

My business page and my domestic/pet rat blog about my pet rats were linked to my account. I can see my business page, but... I have no access to it. My memories, my pictures, my friends and pages I followed.....

It feels like I died and now I'm stuck on the other side looking in. I can never get it back without your help. I didn't do anything to deserve this, and there must be so many others who have had the same done to them.

Please help me get my account back? Please?!?!?!?!

Update by user Jun 28, 2021

I still only want my original fb page back, please? As it was, with all my friends and pages and pictures.

Update by user Jun 28, 2021

I asked for help a few days ago, but I have heard nothing since.

Original review posted by user Jun 24, 2021

I was on fb last night and everything was as it normally is, and then this afternoon I opened my laptop and my account had been hacked from, according to my email, some place in Georgia. I tried for hours to get my account changed, but apparently my email was changed that was linked to my account, too, and there is a 6 digit code, none of which I have access to and so I have no way to reclaim my account. have stuff on there that cannot easily

Preferred solution: I want my account back, please. That's all, just my account recovered and put back in my control..

Facebook Pros: Friends, I have a business page i started, Memes, Way to keep connected.

Facebook Cons: People who like to cause drama, Accounts can be hacked.

Comments