I have sent Facebook my drivers license and my passport . The guy that hacked my account changed it to his name, Jeff Beilsmith .

My name is Tonya Montisano

If Facebook to the time to research the account they would know it belongs to me!!

This is not acceptable - Facebook should call me ask me questions - anything but to say they can not help until the right ID is sent is just wrong !! I sent everything they ask for !!!

Please please help me . Pictures of me snd my mother are on this account that are dead to me I lost her in 2011 plus my nephew 8 months later. There are pictures on there that I will no longer have .

That is my account !! Facebook should have a better way to help people in this situation !!! Plz plz call me386-566-**** and help me recover my account . I had so many friends on this account .

I sell real estate for Gaffs Realty and used this account also for sharing my new listings . Can anyone help !!!!

User's recommendation: Do not trust Facebook to help you.

Preferred solution: My account recovered .

Facebook Pros: Stay in touch with family overseas, Speak to friends.

Facebook Cons: Getting hacked and money scammers.

Comments