Verified Reviewer

3.0

About 3-4 months ago, a strange account began messaging me. He said he'd give me something like $50,000 if I first wired him $300.

I knew it was a scam so I just began ignoring him. Then he made another offer that sounded legit, and all he wanted was my Facebook password. I gave him the password, planning to immediately change the password myself. Turns out he beat me to it, and changed the password once he gained access to my Account.

My name on the account is Draven Undercrow and I use it mostly for business, as I am a freelance songwriter and producer.

It's reasonable to say I've lost money in the past few months I've spent with my profile in someone else's hands. I also manage 3 or 4 music related pages, including my music artist's pages that I use for advertising my music to get sales on and offline.

User's recommendation: Be careful not to share personal information (like passwords, etc) with people you don't know personally.

Comments