Verified Reviewer

Ok, I thought I was trusting my friend with my Facebook account. I gave him login info and copy of my ID..

It was a stupid mistake I know. I want my account back please. I have the messanger account I have access to. The account name is Michael (SirRude) Acree.

The original email address is acreemj@***.com. unfortunately I couldn't access the Aol account .

So apparently I got scammed. They took my money and access to my Facebook account.

Look at the Facebook messenger interaction between Gabriel Buchanan and myself. Between last couple weeks and especially between 1pm - 5pm Dec 3rd 2021.

I tried to upload a video of that interaction on messenger but got an error.

I have video and some screenshots. So please help me.

That person dose have a copy of state issued ID. I can provide pics of my Veterans VA Federally issued ID.

Social Security card and birth certificate.

Please help I call FB I did followed the prompts and it told me I can't talk to anyone. If this helps me get things fixed I will definitely inform people.

User's recommendation: If this works yes. Call didn't help said they didn't offer phone support.

Preferred solution: My account returned to me.

Comments