Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jun 23, 2021

As of now there has been no resolution I've lost all my memories!

Original review updated by user Jun 23, 2021

I replied to a post on Facebook that said comment the time you read this and I'm going to bless you so I replied they wrote me on messenger and said they needed my email so I was stupid and gave it to them and then they got on my Facebook and said you need to do the two-factor authentication so I did that and she wrote me and said I need that number well I was stupid and gave it to her and immediately I got an email saying that I changed my email address on Facebook and my phone number so now I can't get in it but they're using it to scam other people. I am so upset that I can't get a hold of Facebook to get my account back and my messenger!

The scammers are using my profile picture scam other people. My mom saw it she thought it was me so she wrote but they didn't reply. My daughter wrote and she told them she knew they were scammers so they blocked her. My husband saw that I was online on messenger so he wrote me which I was sitting right beside him and they were talking to him they sent him a heart and they asked him if he would go to Walmart and buy me a gift card.

My husband told them if my wife wants money she'll ask me she's right here and you're using her account, immediately he was blocked.

The only reason that I even replied to the Post on Facebook is because it was from Dahr Mann and I trust him, I love his posts. I googled how do I report to Facebook and it gave me a phone number so I called it and the man said he could fix it for me but there would be a one-time fee haha not scamming me again!

User's recommendation: Used Twitter instead of Facebook.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: I would like to get my Facebook and my messenger back.

Facebook Pros: Help me to regain my account.

Comments