Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 01, 2022

No replies,no help has been 3 weeks. 5 days till permanently deleted,I will lose my business page too.

Original review posted by user Jan 01, 2022

On Dec 7th, I was hacked. I did not receive the message of password being changed until I woke up.By then you took my account.I have begged for a review.They changed my business page to a foreign name and posted 6 things that you disabled the account for.

In 7 days it will permanently be gone. It now says my business is temporarily closed and this has hurt us.It has been 3 weeks now with no response from you. I have given my ID,explained this situation and nothing.I have had my account 12 years with no trouble. Now I have lost 1700 followers who checked our page for hours,menu,phone number ect.

I have lost years of memories, Birthdays, ones whom have passed with no way to explain I have not closed. This is very unfairly decided by you and I can do nothing about it. I did not make any criminal posts or change my business to foreign and close. Please take a minute to review before it is all permanently gone.

I was obviously hacked, and they are protected, not me.

I need recovery, I need to let people know we are still there. Business is already hurting in these times, and this has made it worse.Please help before it is to late.Thank you for your time.

Preferred solution: My pages back and I have paid in the past to boost my posts for business. .

Comments