Verified Reviewer

Hello, I had one account handling two pages and it has been disabled for suspicion of being fake. The phone number attached to it is no longer in service as i am now using a "Google Voice" number!

"Jimmi Lang" is my "Middle Names" but are not on my "State ID" because just as Mark Zuckerberg takes his privacy serious, I do as well! "Jimmi Lang" is a psuedo name Kind of like to handle my band page called "JLAD" or (Jimmi Lang's Almost Doors)! The other personal account i was trying to use my "same phone number" for is called "Bob Bobbles" which is also a Business Name for a band page called "Band Of Bobbles". Band Of Bobbles is a band that uses anonymity to play a game with the "Audience and fans" it is not an insidious attempt at scamming anyone?

In fact, neither personal account will be about "Friending people". It is simply a way to be anonymous and market my bands! Now as I understand it, Mark Zuckerberg has 12 facebook accounts and 12 people that "Are not him" that handle said accounts. This is almost the same thing i've been disabled for?This is biased behavior.

If the community rules to not apply to "Everyone", then they should not be enforced at all! please fix my accounts back up?

I have been with FB for almost 20 years and have only been disabled once, which was also a mistake within FB programming! - Jimmi Lang

Preferred solution: Apology.

Facebook Cons: No support.

Comments