Verified Reviewer

My account to be hacked by another person. The person use my account to ask my facebook friends to get their phone number and then ask them to get the credit card number.

Can you help me to change my email address in facebook setting to doris.lau@***c-travel.com.hk due to the hacker changed the email to his own email address.

I cant reset the password due to the reset password message to be send to his email address and I cant to access this email. Therefore, he can access my facebook.

This is a urgent matter because it maybe make somebody to suffer money.

Please help to reset my password and change my email address quickly. It is because the hacker is currently use my account to send message to my facebook friend.

I have not receive any update news of my query. Please let me know the status.

It is because the hacker is currently use my account and I

cannot access and stop this happen.

The hacker changed my photo (one woman with two dogs) and the name changed to Eva Chan. It is so seriously to do it.

Please assist to change the access to me for stop the hacker to do another illegal things.

I already send this message in several email from Sunday to now to 'security@***.com', but I have not receive any feedback

My email in facebook is l_doris@***.com but now to be changed to other email.

Please investigate the case first and reply to me at doris.lau@***c-travel.com.hk asap.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments