Verified Reviewer

3.6

Still haven't been able to open. When I try it starts blinking black and white, or allows me to put my password in...then it goes to another step (that I was told the hacker had to have added).

So, I'm still out and I got a 29 day freeze because of something that was put on there by him...not me. So, still reaching out to people asking for money and sending pictures. Please please help me!!! I'm not going to be able to text or speak to anyone the rest of today, but tomorrow I'm available anytime!

Please don't forget about me. At the moment I'm using an old acct of mine. Same face picture, but the one I'm using right now has a saying behind the picture. Also...I am not able to get into either Messenger acct...blocked out of both.

That is how he communicates with my FB friends and family. I appreciate you getting back with me!

Sincerely, Susan Bragg