Ad Account 342027****47704

My Ad account is disabled. For over a month i have been getting a runaround from Facebook.

Now, the last message to me is stating "Due to your ad account consistently promoting ads that don't comply with our Advertising Policies or other standards, the ad account has been disabled."

This is a blatant lie. I have boosted posts that are still in the Marketplace, none of which violate any of your policies. Why are your agents lying? is it too hard for them to just admit the truth, apologize for the mistake and fix it?

I have to use my account for work and you are threatening my job with your mistakes.

If I did violate any policy, why cant you: 1) Come out and say exactly what I did 2) Say which ad or set of ads I have been "consistently promoting" that violate your policies?

Is it because no such ads exist?

I am very disappointed by the level of incompetence, dishonesty and poor customer service that I have received from your organisation. I look forward to your early response.

User's recommendation: These guys are extremely incompetent at resolving their own mistakes.

Location: San Fernando, San Fernando