Verified Reviewer

So i'm selling Pokemoncards on facebook marketplace, but everytime i make a new listing i first have to get a manual review because the AI doesn't understand the difference between Pokemon cards and concert tickets.

Probably because the dutch word for tickets/cards are the same (kaarten).

This in itself is annoying, but i could live with it if at least the manual review team wouldn't make the same mistake sometimes.. and block my listing completely..

forcing me to make a new listing with new pictures..

My last listing even got blocked because of "Gambling" while again, it were Pokemoncards, which have nothing to do with gambling...

Perhaps buying the packs which give the cards could be seen that way (but it's not), but selling seperate cards?

This just makes no sense, and you cannot even contact anyone about this when it happens..

This also caused my advertisement account to get blocked from using paid promotions, while still having money left on my account..

Then i sent my ID card, and it got denied.. without reason given..

How can a company be allowed to run this way, without even having proper support to contact?

Is there anything that can be done against this?

Preferred solution: To post advertisements without being blocked by their AI or human review To be able to promote advertisements To give people the option to react to mistakes by the human review team. For Facebook to give people a reason to why their ID card got denied.

Comments