Verified Reviewer

I created a brand new face book account about 3 to 4 months back and with in few hours or creating it, it was temporary disabled. I sent few emails to explaining that what I was doing and asking what when wrong and then after 30 days it got permanently got disabled.

Today I was try to create a brand new account with same email (staginghut@***.com) that I used the first time, system doesn't allow me as there is already an account linked to this email.

This is my business email that I just started this year and I was creating a business account and then i wan to create business page.

Staging Hut is my business name so I really want to use this email to create new Facebook account and then Facebook page.

I don't even know what went wrong and why my account was disabled for 30 days and then permanently disabled. I don't know which of Facebook policy did I validated.

Please help me get my account created with same email (staginghut@***.com) for my new Facebook account and then for Facebook page, so when I get into Facebook marketplace then it will be very easy for my to follow my account and my business activity.

A BIG Thank You in advance for looking into this matter of mine.

Preferred solution: I violated some of the polices while creating my account and I don't know how to correct them and get my access back to my account. Please help me to get my access to my account..

Comments