1.5

Why do you not want to help?

Hello Technical Security Team, I hope whoever is reading this letter is doing well and is able to help with my problem. I have been trying to contact Facebook via all the means that are available online from as my personal Account was hacked.

I know this maybe out of the blue but I have nowhere else to turn as my Facebook has been hacked and is very important to me, with pictures of my 1st born and other pictures of my life. This profile also has some business pages where I am the only admin for and I would love to keep these pages without having to start again. My email is: gimme-i@***.com for the account with the user Bo-Vincent Gordon. They changed the email address s******f@o******.com, This Facebook profile password was changed on Wednesday, 29 September 2021 at 11:27 (UTC+01).

They have also changed the added a number: +*********73 (I cant see it on the email that was sent on Facebook). They added this number on to the Facebook account on Monday, 27 September 2021 at 11:02 (UTC+01). The IP address they used 151.224.194.230 Estimated location: Winsford, ENGLAND, GB.I have tries to contact the Help Centre, however online there is only useless information that cannot help in my situation.The Live Chat future has no one is there, I am contacted by a bot (This is not going to help).The Twitter feed does not respond, however there are a lot of scammers and hackers who respond. Linkedin is worse as no one wants to help, respond or even read the emails Instgram is the worse, as everyone that I contacted would just ignore me.And even tried to Email: zuck@***.com, advertise-noreply@***.facebook.com, disabled@***.com, domain@***.com, marketing@***.com, support@***.com, records@***.com, privacy@***.com and security@***.com.

I had little hope. Because of the actions of this person I am completely locked out and cant use any of the way Facebook want me to recover the account. I need access to my account, as they run my business and I wont have the access to the pages. If you can help that would be amazing, if not can you point me in the right direction.

Hope to hear from you soon. If someone could email me on gimme-i@***.com or write back to the office: Wainwright &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Cummins LLP, 6a Acre Lane, Brixton, London, SW2 5SG.

I have reported that my account has been hacked from Friday when they completely locked me out personal account

unfortunately they have also changed all my business accounts and have lost a lot of both personal and business information.

will you help or assist (gimme-i@***.com)

Bo-Vincent Gordon