Verified Reviewer

4.7

My facebook was locked for months.because Imy daughter connected her new phone number to it. I didn't have trouble until then, I kept trying to fix it and I couldn't get help from her or anyone else including my daughter.

.I tried over and over to get into it.

I got locked out. NOW IT HAS BEEN UNLOCKED. the change password came up and I did it and got in. I could read my messages and send messages----- now I can't I don't know if it is because of that phone number The reason it is so important to me is because my son passed away and our conversations are in my messenger on facebook.

And I want them to be able to read them and save them. I don't know what to do next I'm afraid to try things for fear of being locked out again. Can someone help me. If you can't please let me know that also.

I don't know what caused me to not be able to send messages and make posts again, it might be something simple, I don't know.. Thank you, Nancy Castellow.

Location: Siler City, North Carolina