Verified Reviewer

Hi dear team,

I can't login to my account. My account suddenly disabled on 21 september evening.

I don't know why and what happened. I do everyday ads and paying by monthly. I tried a lot of steps for recover my account, but still not any feedback and update. Please help me to reactivate my account.

Inside lot business pages, which we made one by one, year by year. I spended all my time to these businesses. Right now so stressful and disappointed situation, that i have currently.

Can't use any business page (which i spent my years for that businesses and my money as well) and can't contact with friends as well.

I can't fill the any form on facebook, when i try i get automatic problem reply, try again later or this is final decision or etc. I attached the my passport identity card and screenshot of the filling request form problem.

Location: Baku, Baku City