Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Dec 09, 2021

Hello, Facebook company

My account got hacked and because someone has been using my personal information on the account I do have their phone number and email address can you please remove this email address: melsontim75@***.com and this phone number is 740-303-****

I don't have the password for this guy's account because it is really not okay to share someone's personal information, and it is really crazy this time of the year cause this guy is nothing but a scammer who is asking me to do something.

I want my Facebook back right away and change the password cause all of my friends are super worried about me, I have a lot of photos and some good memories in the past, present and future.

Please email me emilymdong13@***.com if you have any questions or concerns

Thank you and have a safe day.

Sincerely,

Emily ***

P.S. please send me the password and other information stuff cause there is someone using BitCoin which I don't personally care about it he used it to pay someone and my friends too.

I reported it to the police too.

Preferred solution: An email send back from the Facebook company. .

Facebook Pros: Keep up with my family and friends, Being able to communicate.

Facebook Cons: Always getting hacked, Not having access to my page.

Comments