Verified Reviewer

Hello, On Saturday April 16 at 12:01 AM, I received an email from Facebook stating that my password was reset, on an operating system of Windows Chrome, with an IP address of 70.233.163.118 Estimated location Dallas, Texas, US.

I did not see this email till the following day, so when I went in to click to secure my account. I must of rushed through the process and am not sure if it was done properly.

Now, when I search for my name on the account, my profile picture comes up, but with an email I do not recognize, so basically I am unable to reset my password that way because it is no longer displaying my email.

Ive been trying for days to resolve with the Facebook Security Team, it is impossible to speak to an actual human being. I know that this matter could be resolved if I speak to someone.

Facebook Pros: Staying connected to family and friends.

Facebook Cons: People hacking getting your information.

Location: Rutherford, New Jersey