Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jan 03, 2022

I would like to hear from anybody from FB to get a solution to this. Thank you in advance.

Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2022

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an old man and it is with great sadness that my FB account has been disabled. I thought that at some point I could log in again, but after trying for some months now I found myself in this awful situation that I have no control of.

Could you please help me to recuperate my account? I have family and all sorts of things that I have saved throughout the years. Up until now, I really do not know the reason why I have been punished. They said for a picture I posted years and years ago, that apparently was offensive.

The funny thing is that I never got to see the picture because the system did not allow me to see it. Quite probably it was a joke. I never intended to offend people as outlined in your Community Standards. At first, I let it go, because I thought that you have banned me for a month, or two months, but now months have passed by and I'm in the awful situation that I have lost all my contacts family photos in Messager as well.

I still hope to be able to log in again. Could you possibly help me?

PLEASE !! Kind regards, Victor Aparicio Nikolopoulos.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Herengracht, 1015 BT Amsterdam