4.8

First, this is not an attack on Facebook. It's a simple tech problem but I can't get a tech guy on the phone.

I bought a new phone, tried to access my current facebook and it linked my new number to an old account that I thought was deleted. It then locked me out of my current facebook "LaDon Benton" which is a business promotion page. When I go to reset my Password it only gives me an option to the old cell phone number which I'll never get the message because the new number is not linked to the page...I just bought this phone of course it's not on file!

Also, it does not give you the option to update my cell number or I would have access to my own facebook business page. My current phone number is (936) 899-**** please have someone call me to walk me through regaining my LaDon Benton Facebook account.

Cameron LaDon Benton

User's recommendation: -Push for the option to change your number when your linking your new devices to your facebook account!

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Business, Marketing.

Facebook Cons: Cyber bullying and ignorance, I cant talk to customer service.

Comments

#1978330

How have you lost $2,000.??? You sound like you have no clue what you're doing.

#1979395
@PissedConsumer1978330

Use basic common sense. It's a business page.

Business pages require the ability to assist customers with any questions about products and/ or orders. So, every day that a business manager can't access a primary method they use to assist their existing customers, or potential new customers, money is lost.

Facebook Reviews