Verified Reviewer

Please help me I was phished and someone took over my Facebook account on Friday evening, my time in Thailand.

I am an American going to school overseas. I have nine hundred members on my FB account and people and dozens of people have been getting spammed by someone with a Kenyan #.

I cannot access my account, the password and phone numbers have been changed. If you look into my account my email address has never been changed in ten years from brianmckeown2@***.com until now.

My phone number has also been changed.

Please stop this damage. I recently started a fundraising account the same day for Myanmar refugees because I worked in microfinance with Kiva in the past.

I'm studying the Yunus Professional Masters in Social Business in Thailand and my name is getting destroyed and my campaign to help others is getting used to fraudulently trying and extracting money from family members, coworkers, and friends, this is ruining my reputation.

PLEASE FREEZE my account! You can contact me at my email address brianmckeown2@***.com or call me at 1.415.909.8362.

My phone # is no longer 415.426.8221 I changed it when I went home in December 2021.

I'm 14 hours ahead of you so phone calls are hard to do much past the next hour.

Please help me I'm the student body president at the Asian Institute of Technology and my name is getting destroyed by this fraudster.

Brian McKeown

User's recommendation: Watch out for people phishing you this is happening to a lot of people right now claiming to be people from high school reunions and others you haven't talked with in awhile.

Location: Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani

Comments

Contact Facebook go to settings click u think ur accounts been hacked it will take like a day or so and they will have u reset ur password I would reset everything password new email everything I JIST did that the other day hope this helps

Facebook Reviews