Verified Reviewer

Hello sir,

I'm the real user of my facebook account. For social & communication purpose this account is like my best friend.

Your security system suspended my account by mistake & disabled my account due to against community standards.

But I have providing you my all identity enough to reopen my account via email. All information of my account is real except my birthdate. Because while opening my account I did input it subconsciously & later It was not changed for security reasons. But all other information is correct & My account means a lot to me for my academic,medical related purpose.

I hope you will look into for my appeal & restore my facebook account.

Thanks & Regards.

Name :- Dr.

Rajdip Bhattacharjee.

Facebook account:- রজদবপ ভটটচরযয

Mobile No:- +880173****437

National ID Number:- 598789****

BMDC Reg. No.:- 110101

Preferred solution: Your security system suspended my account by mistake & disabled my account.I hope you will look into for my appeal & restore my facebook account. In Regards- Facebook account:- রাজদ্বীপ ভট্টাচার্য্য Mobile No:- +8801730598437.

Facebook Pros: Keep in touch with friends and relatives, Photos memories friends, I like facebook.

Location: Dhaka, Dhaka