Verified Reviewer

Dear Facebook Support team. I have completely lost access to my Facebook account.

I used to login from my Google Authenticator for 2 step verification. But unfortunately, I have lost that app and all the data present over there. This particular Facebook account is very crucial for me as I stay away from my family and not able to contact them or any of my friends in this covid 19 pandemic. Also, I do conduct business from this Facebook account and it has a lot of data which is very important for me.

To prove my authenticity that I am the sole owner of this account, I have attached my ------ card, which is issued by the central government of ------.Please give me a temporary link on the email attached to this particular Facebook account to access it."

Name- Bipin behera

Gmail- babagadiswar143@***.com

Phone-882590****

Password- BIPIN@***1

Please let me know if it was helpful. I will be happy to help.

Preferred solution: Yes.