Verified Reviewer

Dear Facebook team, It is an urgent request that whenever I try to log in to Facebook account it gives me the option that my Instagram account linked to Facebook is disabled for violating against of terms and condition.

I reached the Instagram team and it was confirmed that my account was hacked and I have secured my Instagram account and now my Instagram account is enabled and reopen and in my hands successfully but still my Facebook account is disabled for no reason. I tried a lot and many times to request a review to Facebook center when I fill the review form and submit it then it says login to your Facebook account to learn how to request a review form.

How do I login to my Facebook account which is disabled while you need to login when I try to fill the review form.

please my Instagram account @nawaz_raisani linked to my Facebook account @ nawaz_raisani@***.com is completely recovered and secured and it was false activation now I need my Facebook account to be Enabled.

Please enable @nawaz_raisani@***.com