Verified Reviewer

Someone hacked my account. I dont know who s/he is or what they want to do with it.

I dont feel safe because I dont know their intention. They created an email using my name(teehtaha@***.com). I tried to get back my account sending my photo ID two times to Facebook but the hacker email which is teehtaha@***l is receiving all the codes and I cant do anything. Every time I enter the code a message of unknown error pop up.

At this point if Facebook can help me get my account back after removing the hacker email is fine. If not then I request that my account should be deleted. I still have my password that the hacker change and I can provide it. This is serious because I dont know the intension nor who is the hacker or what they want to do.

All these started on June 17th 2021. I need help

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Profile.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Cons: You can be hacked and lose all your valuable info, You cant talk to someone.

Comments