Verified Buyer

This is Mrs Mary Anne de Guzman-Udal and my 12year old face book account was temporarily and (now) permanently disabled. I went to your office at Bonifacio Global City to no avail, no one showed up to personally assist me.

I am still mourning for my father's loss this January and as I wanted to see all our memories through my FB Anne DG account it made me more sad and miserable since this is the only way I can always see him. It was last December 30 2021 when I read in the morning that my account will be temporarily disabled due to inappropriate videos/photos I posted - how on earth will I do that?!! this FB is being used only for marketing my products (used cars for sale) How would I dare do those things??? FB even asked me to upload my valid ID (driver's license) so that the account will be reviewed as they said, again nothing happened, my account was still not accessible.

Do they even realized how much does this error caused me and my family? I wasnt able to sell for 2 months now. The memories of my 2 children, our family pictures, their baby pictures.. We trusted FB so much that we uploaded every moment in our life so it wont be erased and even our grandchild will enjoy seeing us after so many years..

You know I even called your international hotline. Things have been very stressful since last year and the loss of our loved one suddenly stopped us from being happy, from smiling, and here adds the weight of not seeing our dad even through my facebook account.. (cant even access my instagram account anymore).

Im here humbly asking for your help. I know you understand how it feels to be helpless.

I am leaving here my contact details, kindly help me restore my facebook account.

+63 923 5** **57

+63 955 0*** *35

mheyudal@***.com

(attached my ID)

Thank you. God bless us all.

User's recommendation: always sign out your facebook account if not in use.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: restore my facebook account Anne DG (i have uploaded here my profile and background pic.

Location: Quezon City, Manila