My Facebook account was closed on Wednesday October 7,2021. I have no idea as to why it was closed.

I immediately sent a response that I wasnt in agreement with my account being closed. I cant think of any reason you would have closed my account. Ive always been very cautious and careful about my use on Facebook. I loss a schoolmate of mine from high school.

We grew up in the same neighborhood and then went to Middle school and high school together. I considered us friends. We loss took with each other after high school. She married and I went away to college.

To make a long story short she passed away a couple of days ago! So on yesterday I wrote a note and expressed my pain and sent my condolences to the family. Well right after that my account was closed. I rarely even comment on Facebook ever!

This is the only activity that Ive done! So this is why I want to get to the bottom of why my account was closed. If someone is doing something on my account I want to know! Please dont keep me in the dark as to why Im shut down!

Please contact me by phone and explain to me why the decision to shut me down was made!

I prefer you calling me directly or sending info by text please. Im not keen on you corresponding with me through my email account!

User's recommendation: Make sure you are aware of all activities on your Facebook account!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Keep in touch with your peers, Keep in touch with peers.

Facebook Cons: Cant access account.

Comments