Verified Reviewer

September 5 2021 my Facebook account was hacked into by someone from Nigeria who scammed me out of money by tagging me in a post pretending to be one of my friends. The scammer hacked into my friends Facebook account copied his account and then tagged me into a post imposing as him now at the time I thought it was my friend but really it was the scammer imposing as my friend.

He tagged me into a Facebook challenge along with several other people and I fell for the scam and now he has changed my password and my phone number to my Facebook account and he has disabled my Facebook account and he has my drivers license and my social security card number imposing as me and I need help recovering my account. Casey.Edmond@***.com is my original Facebook account but because the scammer has changed everything on it I can not get back into it and I need my account recovered.

I tried contacting yahoo which is the original email address owner of this account but they say that I need the phone number to recovery this account but I dont know what it is because that account has been compromised as well. I need for someone to help me.

Preferred solution: My account recovered .

Facebook Cons: Security sucks.

Location: Burlington, North Carolina