Verified Reviewer

Hello Sir/Madam/Miss, my fb account was hacked these past 2 days and at first I can still login to my account but then I saw there were spammed comments on different posts that I did not do. I checked my account and there were new email in the account which is sheilac2cheryl@***.com.

Then I checked the activity log and saw the IP address 172.58.225.10. So I just change the password and remove the email. On the next day, I try to log in my account but was unable to. The hacker changed my primary email on the account and when I try to reset the password it says that it has sent the code to the hacker's email but not mine.

I try various methods to get the account back, but it did not work like where I needed to call my friends for the codes to identify me, but they said that they are not one of the trusted accounts because before this I realize that have not listed any of friends as a trusted account and I did not even know that this method existed.

I hope the facebook support team can help me out recover my account. I really appreciate it, Thank you.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Kuching, Sarawak