Verified Reviewer

My name is Raymond del Toro

How can somebody else on Facebook have my phone number when my phone is always with me my Facebook page will not recognize my email address it recognize my phone and phone number but somebody else has an account with it goes by the name of Del Toro Raymond from my phone I can log on to his account but there's nothing there no pictures no message no post no nothing I would like for you guys to reset my email & phone number to my Facebook page I'm going to send you a copy that you guys send me Hi Raymond, Your primary email address or phone number was changed from 305.raymond@***.com to snsbsbsbsbsnsnsnansn33@***.com on Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 9:01 AM (MDT). If you did this, you can safely disregard this email.

If you didn't do this, please secure your account . Thanks, The Facebook Security Team

Hi Raymond,

If you did this, you can safely disregard this email

If you did not do this please secure your accoun

---------- Forwarded message ---------

From: Raymond DelToro <305.raymond@***.com>

Date: Sun, Apr 3, 2022, 3:12 PM

Subject: 305.raymond@***.com

To:

How can somebody else open an account in Facebook with my phone number when my phone is always with me my Facebook page will not recognize my email address my email address was changed by a hacker to this email address snsbsbsbsbsnsnsnansn33@***.com it recognize my phone number To somebody else account.

goes by the name of Del Toro Raymond from my phone I can log on to his account but there's nothing there no pictures no message no post no nothing I would like for you guys to reset my email & phone number to my Facebook page I'm going to send you a copy that you guys send me. & a picture of my actual account

Show quoted text