Verified Reviewer

Someone has hacked my Facebook account and is using my contact list to scam more money from me. They pretended to be my Godsister telling me of a grant opportunity.

After getting $2000 from me, they then started contacting me through my sister, then my cousin. As of now, they are still texting and calling through Facebook actively trying to get more money from me. My activities on Facebook are limited to saying happy birthday, happy anniversary, giving condolences where needed,and posting certain dishes that I cook. I don't gossip, post anything live, or hold conversations outside of casual, short statements with my husband.

I don't appreciate being scammed at all, let alone on your forum. What are you going to do about catching these people to be prosecuted, and get my money back?

I believed that I was talking to my Godsister,on your forum, trying to give me help to provide for my family, and they stole money from me. What actions are going to be taken to make me whole and prosecute the offenders?

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Facebook Pros: Staying connected with friends and family.

Comments