Verified Reviewer

My name is Daniel Kolapo Emmanuel, a Facebook User with the username "Kolapo Ajao Daniels" and "Kolapodaniels" on Instagram. My Facebook &;;;;; Instagram account got hacked on Saturday 6th November at about 3:46pm (PDT) by an impostor.

I received a notification the same day on the change of my email (danielkolapoemmanuel@***.com) and phone number (+234816****052) as done by the impostor, unfortunately I didn't see the email immediately to enable me revoke access.

Please I'll be grateful if you can help me recover my account from the impostor with the device TECNO CC9 who's email reads ziovi170@***.com. He may have been parading himself as me, reaching out to my contacts for unsolicited aids, as I am a public figure.

Please I am available for further questioning as it relates to my account, much more you may want to have a video call with me to ascertain my facial identity corroborating my claims.

Attached are the screenshots of my account with my face, image of the email sent when the impostor hacked in as evidence, and other means of my Identification.

With Gratitude,

Daniel Kolapo Emmanuel

Preferred solution: My Facebook account recovered .

Comments