This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

Featured

Update by user May 09, 2022

This is my last message to security@***.co. :- I see you still have not reinstated my account despite my countless messages and the photos I sent of my personal IDs - my passport & driving license, both are up to date that should be more than sufficient to proof that I am an adult of the right age and not a child.

I am aware it was your security department who suspended my account on 1st May 2022 and this seems to be the address to write to but you are not responding for at least to let me know why my account has been disabled for so long and for what crime which you think I have committed? Whatever the reasons maybe I have repeatedly explained in every details possible what I was doing at the time which caused you to treat me this way. I am sure you know very well from my history how important facebook is for me but, perhaps you don't know that I am severely disabled, confined at home like a prisoner and unable to walk unaided. This means the internet, particularly facebook is my window for communication to the world, especially my far away family and friends.

To take away facebook from me is like removing my limps from by body and limits my existence.

You have had ample time, more than enough to review my case where you can see clearly I am not underage to warrant full restoration of my account. Yours sincerely Sid Kayd

Original review posted by user May 08, 2022

Due to several attempts by scammers to *** my personal accounts I was trying to limit my profile on facebook but I might have pushed wrong keys of number by mistake which resulted to facebook suspending my account and I couldn't contact them anywhere. I need help fast please.

Preferred solution: It's eighth day today since facebook decided to unfairly suspend my account and despite my numerous messages to them and the sending my IDs to verify my age they still ignore me. I'd to get my account back, it's that simple. .

Facebook Pros: Making false accusations and refusing to communicate.

Explore video interviews