Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Mar 22, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology.

Original review posted by user Mar 22, 2022

Yesterday last night some guy asked me for a picture of me laying down so all I did was blocked him and all of a suddenly I get my Facebook disabled for what reason I don't know and I don't understand my other first Facebook before this one got hacked and they're using it to promotions on games and I reported it and they still haven't blocked that one but they blocked mine with no reason I don't know why I want an explanation cuz I've never had my Facebook disabled by them I want an explanation that's the only way I communicate with my kids is through Facebook and now I can't communicate with him cuz it's disabled until they check whatever but I know I've been hacked a couple of times and I've reported my Facebook and they never do anything about it and I have barely made this Facebook and I've never done no business on marketing or nothing so I don't know why I'm getting this request.

User's recommendation: All I want to say to customers that I'm an honest person and I've never posted anything on marketers on Facebook this was the only picture I posted.

Preferred solution: I would like Facebook to reconsider my Facebook.

Location: Fort Worth, Texas