Verified Reviewer

5.0

Good Day,

My FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE CARIBBEAN KITCHEN & POOL LOUNGE has been hacked. However, a report was made to Facebook to rectify the situation.

The feedback I got from Facebook was they were not able to assist as I made the report through Intellectual property. The hackers removed me as admin and added themselves as admins. They change my role from admin to an advertiser so I have no control of my page. The new admins (hackers) posted live videos today.

If you see it on any platform please note it's not me. It's hosted by the ones who compromised my FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE CARIBBEAN KITCHEN & POOL LOUNGE.

The name of the hacker on my PERSONAL FACEBOOK ACCOUNT was from this email. Sandraquema@***.com.

I was able to retrieve my personal Facebook account only.

The names of the hackers from my FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE CARIBBEAN KITCHEN & POOL LOUNGE are as follows.

JoãoTiago João