Verified Reviewer

My facebook.com is disabled FOR NO REASON. I rarely even use facebook.com and have never posted anything on the facebook.com website.

I am a 68 year old disabled Lady who is a Christian so I never use vulgar language or cuss words. I never use offensive or threatening language as well. This has happened quite a few times in the past months but after successfully completing the Captcha I would get an apology note apologizing for the error and then was linked to my facebook account. Now today I again reached that ridiculous "your account is disabled" notice and then a Captcha appeared.

When I checked the Captcha box, a notice from facebook.com appeared telling me to download a picture of my actual face for identification. I do not have any pictures of myself except my Colorado State ID since I do not have a vehicle. Now I am permanently disabled since I did not have a picture of myself to download. I have broken no rules SO FACEBOOK NEEDS TO FIX THE PROBLEM OF DISABLING PEOPLE FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

I am getting ready to sign the petition on change.com against these illegal facebook.com disablements that has effected thousands if not millions of innocent victims. Thank you.

Facebook Pros: Why was my facebook account disabled, Account is suspended sir please unlock my account.

Facebook Cons: Facebook account is disabled for no reason.

Comments