Verified Buyer

I have an account by the name Sanyii Bariisoo Dukkallee and I chatted with one man from 20/01/2022 around 2:20 pm to 2: 30 pm. During our chat we talked about him sending me money from his county.

At the end he asked me for my phone and I was sent to him, from facebook the message was sent to my phone and he asked me to send the code through chat that I was done. The message was like <#> 9517**** is your facebook code Laz+nxCarLW that this message sent me from facebook and I shared to the man. after that immediately within a minute my facebook closed.

still I trying a lot but I do not manage it still.

my phone number that was opened by facebook is in my hand. This is abuse across the international community.

may you please support me how I get access my fb account

Thanks

account ID: 100061****21096

phone number:+251926****95

email chalatesfaye11@***.com, I think current he was change this one

thanks

User's recommendation: My recommendation is for Facebook users is pls do not give your code and your fb number if any one ask your to send and then than person is going to *** your fb account.

Preferred solution: My account hacked .

Facebook Pros: Meeting some nice people, Watching my grand children grow.

Facebook Cons: Facebook is nice to read things, Facebook should warn me instead of blocking me.

Location: Awasa, Yedebub Biheroch